SAP PP/QM Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in IT , Computer Sciences , Business Administration, Engineering or related fields.
- More than 4 years experience in SAP implementation, support and/or upgrade projects on PP/QM.
- Possess a strong knowledge and experience in configuration of PP/QM Module.
- Master Data – Bill of materials, Work centers/ Resources, Routings/ Recipe, Production versions, Inspection Plan, Master inspection Characteristics.
- Material Requirement Planning – Configuration and Integration with Procurement, Sales and Distribution.
- Production Order Execution – Order confirmation, Goods issue/Backflushing, Goods receipt.
- Quality Management – Quality in Procurement, Quality in Production, In process inspection, Calibration and Quality in Sales.
- Knowledge of the SAP Logistics part (SAP SD / SAP MM / SAP WM).
- Extended knowledge and experience on RICEF, DEBUG/ABAP.
- Know the integration points with other modules.
- Familiarity with Ticketing Tools and Solution Manager.
- Have developed very good interpersonal communication and user support management skills.
- Possess strong analytical, incident resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication in English and customer handling abilities.
- To plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design.
- To diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment of solutions.
- To conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates.
- Writing Functional Specification, co-ordination with ABAP team, testing of new functionalities.
- To work on Creation and Maintenance of SAP Data Migration plan.
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders and other third party delivery teams.
- Experience in handling standard SAP migration tools – LSMW, LTMS, BDC.