SAP MM - Functional Consultant
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree and Higher
- At least 4 years working experience in SAP MM Consulting (SAP)
- Very good understanding of Master Data in Logistics Area
- Functional consulting experience in Implementation, Support, Rollout and Data Migration projects
- Detailed hands-on experience in configuration in areas of MM such as Purchase Order Types, Scheduling Agreements, Copy Controls, Release Strategies, Deliveries, Movement types, Inventory management.
- Should have handled major developments in SAP MM areas in client-facing environment
- Experience in working on migration objects including but not limited to Material Master, Purchase Requisitions, Source Lists, PIRs, Stock Balances and Purchase Orders.
- Domain experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills – Collaboration with teams globally
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and providing appropriate system solutions
- Identifying, interpreting, validating and documenting customer requirements
- Identifying gaps and issues in the system and providing functional support and possible solutions
- Designing, configuring, developing and implementing SAP SD solutions
- Designing functional specifications for reports, interfaces, enhancements, workflow and forms
- Preparing business process blueprints and gap analysis
- Providing SAP MM subject matter expertise
- Provide project implementation, hyper-care and application maintenance support
- To work on Creation and Maintenance of SAP Data Migration plan
- Experience in handling standard SAP migration tools – LSMW, LTMS, BDCs.
- Work on MM integration topics. Also support cross module topics such as SD, PP, WM, QM, FICO.